Product code :
What's Maqui Berry?
Maqui berry is a purple color fruit from berries familiy that grows wildly in Chile. Currently, Maqui berry is known as a superfruit, due to its high antioxidants.
The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of Maqui berry is 27,600 unit/100gram.
The ORAC value of Maqui berry beats other berries fruit like blueberry, goji berry, acai berry, etc.
The high antioxidants of Maqui berry will help people to reduce risks of heart disease, cancer, obesity, diabetes and will fight free radicals in human body.
Maqui Berry Benefits
Nowadays, the majority of people living in modern facilities and solve practical, so is the way people consume everyday foods.
Due to the change of people living, now we often found that people suffering from degenerative diseases caused by free radicals in human body.
Consume foods that have high antioxidants will help to prevent and reduce the risk of degenerative diseases, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
Currently, Maqui berry is known as the ultimate antioxidants. The benefits of having Maqui berry are:
- Prevent and reduce degenerative diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, etc.
- Detoxification by neutralizing free radicals in human body. Free radicals is produced daily by our bodies. It is a normal processes in every human because of being exposed to environmental toxins. Free radicals will also be produced when we consume unhealthy foods such as fast food, unhealthy oil or when we become emotionally stress. Free radicals will become a problem when produced excessive amount in our body, so detoxification is needed.
- The best skin food. Because of free radicals in our body, it will accelerate aging and wrinkles.
- For diabetics, Maqui berry will increase the level of insulin naturally that will suppresses blood glucose.
- Maqui berry also help in weight loss effort.
- Help to regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Help to boost immune system.
Servings per package 30
Serving size 2g (half teaspoon)
Per serving Per 100g
Energy (Kcal.) 5 232
Protein 0,1g 6,2g
Total fat 0,2g 10,8g
- Saturated fat 0g 0g
- Trans fat 0g 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0mg
Sodium 0mg 0mg
Carbohydrates 2g 100g
- Dietary fibre 1g 50,4g
- Sugars 0g 0g